SUMMER RELATIONSHIP FUN ON A TIGHT BUDGET
It’s time for summer relationship fun on a tight budget; if you and your partner are on a tight budget but still want to have fun this summer, let us show you how you don’t have to spend a lot of money on activities to have a good time together.
We know how in the carefree days of summer, it’s easy to spend money you hadn’t planned to. With our ideas and a little creativity on your part; you and your sweetheart can plan a whole summer of fun on a tight budget. Even though we all would like to enjoy this summer and nice weather, we are all pretty much broke as hell. We’re being chased by loans, our rent is going through the roof, and those credit card bills won’t pay themselves.
Summer Relationship Fun On a Tight Budget – here are 20 ways for couples to have fun on a tight budget.
- Old-School Game Night. Everyone enjoys reminiscing occasionally. There are still a lot of places with old arcades or bars with old arcade games. Spend the night competing against each other at air hockey, pool, mini-basketball, and car racing. When you play games from your childhood, you’re sure to have a great time. Some places have days when admission is only half price (Dave & Busters have half-priced Wednesdays).
- Go to garage sale together. Yard and garage sales are great places to find things you can’t find anywhere else. Make a fun list of things to find on a scavenger hunt to give yourself and your partner a little friendly competition and bet a sensual massage or favor.
- BBQ for Two. hang out while you and your partner grill together, then eat outside.
- Plan a picnic. Put some small snacks like sandwiches, cheese, and olives in a picnic basket along with a bottle of your favorite wine and head to the park. The Inspired By Us Shop All-in-One Picnic Travel Backpack has everything you need for a picnic, including plates, goblets, flatware, a cutting board, napkins, and much more. Hey you can even put on your matching t-shirts.
- Movies Under the Stars. If you have a backyard or patio, this is the best way to spend a summer night. Get some blankets and pillows and make a small spot outside for the two of you to lie down (if you have a small tent, even better). Make your favorite snacks, grab a 6-pack of beer, and pick a movie on Netflix or Hulu that everyone wants to see. You can use your laptop, iPad, or even buy a small projector.
- Find a Festival. If you live near a big city, there are food festivals going on all the time during the summer. Facebook is great because it usually lists events in the “areas near you” section, so you can go look for some cool ones. There’s no question that some will also show up in a town near you. Often, churches and schools in the area hold carnivals and food festivals to raise money, and anyone can go. Instead of eating one big meal, you can buy a bunch of great little snacks and try new things together
- Go on a Road Trip. A good old-fashioned road trip will make a good relationship even better.
- Baseball Game. Everyone thinks that sporting events are always very expensive, but they don’t have to be. Most baseball tickets can be bought the day of the game or at the ballpark for less money. Instead of buying $20 beers at the game, drink before the game and save money. You can split food while you’re there, and then go to a nearby bar afterward.
- Bike Riding Together. Take your partner biking around the neighborhood or a nearby park to see the sights. If you don’t have bikes of your own, you can usually rent them for a low price.
- Cook Together. When you add up the cost of drinks, appetizers, the meal, dessert, and coffee or tea, going out to dinner can get pricey. Instead of going out to eat, why not cook together and spend time with each other? You can find a new recipe you’d both like on Pinterest, or you can have a whole night devoted to one type of food. The best part is messing around at the grocery store and laughing while you cook. You spend a lot more time together and have a lot more fun than if you just went out to dinner. Plus, you save money
- Check out the farmer’s market. Go to your local farmers market and pick up fresh ingredients to make a healthy lunch or dinner together.
- Camping is a way to spend time with each other in the wild. The campfire is a very romantic place to spend the night.
- Convo & Chill Night. Get some great conversations going with Convo & Chill Conversation Starter game. Find out what’s going on in your sweethearts life with some conversations to deepen your connection.
- Go Fly a Kite with Me. Flying a kite together is a cheap and fun way to spend an afternoon with your partner. Go to the local park or a field and fly kites together.
- Afternoon at the Museum. Spending the day at a museum may seem expensive, but a lot of museums have days where tickets are half-priced. Also, if you’re a senior or college student and bring your ID, you can get a discount admission ticket, too.
- Watching the Sunset. Why not be romantic and watch the sunset together instead? Going to the beach or an open field to see the sun set while sipping on some red wine is as romantic as anything can get.
- Play Darts. Grab a portable magnetic dart board and liven up the living room and add some entertainment to your next date night.
- Fishing Trip. You don’t have to be a pro at fishing to catch a few fish. Get some bait and poles, and then go to a quiet place with your date to spend a relaxing afternoon.
- Rock Climbing or Hiking. Some couples want some adventure on their summer vacation, but they can’t afford to go all out. Don’t worry, you can still enjoy the outdoors even if you’re on a tight budget. Lots of hiking trails around the country are free to use, and you can spend the whole day outside. You’ll also be active and working out together, which will push you to be better people. If you look around, you can find hiking trails near towns that lead to great places to eat or see.
- Beach Day. Plan a day when you can both go to the beach and take it easy. Work and the real world can put a lot of stress on your relationship, but nothing can calm your worries like sand and waves. Pick a nice day and drive down to the beach. You can bring snacks, lunch, books, and even games like football or volleyball.
As you can see, there are lots of ways to have Summer Relationship Fun On a Tight Budget and enjoy some quality time together. Start enjoying spending more time together doing the things you love on a tight budget. We hope you all have a great summer as well, and maybe try some new things in your relationship.
Hopefully, these suggestions and insights we have provided here will assist you in having some summer fun on a tight budget. If you require assistance or want to strengthen your bond, Couples coaching is the answer. It’s a safe environment where you can address issues and improve areas of your relationship.
You go to your doctor if you are in pain, to your accountant if you are having tax problems, and a mechanic if your car is broken. You can now contact a Relationship Coach for assistance with your relationship and marriage needs. Get your relationship back on track by making an appointment with us today. Our website’s blog section is also a good place to find additional resources for resolving your relationship issues. Also stop by our new couples store – the “Inspired By Us Shop” for great date night tips, and more.