Privacy Policies Notices & Overviews
Marriage Means Moore Inc., a Royal Oak corporation ( “us”, “we”, “our” or “Our Company”) operates the Marriage Means Moore Inc. https://www.marriagemeansmoore.com website along with any and all affiliated and associated advertising and social media account(s), customer database(s), email server(s), mobile application(s), data transfer service(s), task automation service(s), telephone system(s), text chat system(s), and analytics solution(s) (collectively, the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, sharing, and disclosure of device and personal information when you interact with, use, or make a purchase from the Service, and the choices you have associated with that information.
- What Collected Data (as defined herein) is collected from you through the Service, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your Collected Data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection & Use
When you use the Service, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including (but not limited to) information from or about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you use the Service, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Service, and information about how you interact with the Service. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, click here.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Service, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you interact with the Service.
Most web browsers are set up to accept cookies. You can reset your web browser to refuse to accept cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Please note, however, that certain features of the site might not function if you delete or disable cookies.
Through your use of the Service, we collect certain information from you such as your name, email address, phone number, and other information you submit. We may also receive your information from one or more affiliates, partners, referral services, advertising sources, directories, search engines, social media platforms, or third-party companies and applications.
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Service, we collect certain information from you, including (but not limited to) your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers and account information from e-payment or mobile wallet providers such as Stripe, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, etc.), email address, and phone number.
Certain services we offer may require your disclosure of sensitive personally identifiable information such as legal name(s) and address(es) and copies of government-issued ID such as passport or driver’s license and or military ID and marriage license(s). We refer to this information as “Personal Information.”
All Device Information and Personal Information we collect is referred to collectively as “Collected Data”.
Use of Collected Data
We use Collected Data for various purposes, including (but not limited to):
- To provide and maintain the Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To provide general announcements.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information on how user utilize the
- Services so that we can improve the Service.
- To monitor the usage of the Service.
- For shipping and invoicing purposes; and
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Collected Personal Information
We use collected Personal Information generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Service (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use Personal Information to:
- Communicate with you.
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We may use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize the Service (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Service, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Additionally, we use Collected Data to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at https://thenai.org/about-online-advertising/ .
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Service’s data collection and use practices when we receive a “Do Not Track” signal from your browser.
Transfer of Data
Collected Data, including Personal Information, may be transferred to and stored/maintained on computers and servers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction. If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer Collected Data, including Personal Information, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose Collected Data if we believe, in our reasonable discretion and good faith that such disclosure is necessary including:
- To protect and defend our rights or property.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public; and/or
- To protect against legal liability.
Security of Data
We take precautions to protect your Collected Data. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only companies or persons who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. The physical files and copies of personally identifiable information are stored in a secure environment, and physical copies of sensitive documents no longer required for delivery of services are securely destroyed every quarter.
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic or physical storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use the most secure commercially acceptable means to protect Collected Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security and make no warranties or guarantees regarding your information.
We will maintain Collected Data for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Sharing of Data
We share aggregated demographic information and other Collected Data with our affiliate, partners, and advertisers. Some information we share includes Personal Information.
We use an outside logistics company to ship orders, and an outside credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any additional purposes beyond filling your order.
We may engage third-party contractors and individuals to facilitate the Service (“Service Providers”), to provide certain Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related tasks, or to assist us in analyzing and optimizing the Service. If necessary, we share names and other Personal Information required for third-party Service Providers to perform tasks and provide services.
These third-party Service Providers have access to Collected Data only to perform these tasks and are contractually obligated not to disclose or use personally identifiable information except for the explicit purpose of providing these services. While our third-party Service Providers take steps to protect the information we share with them, neither our company or our Service Providers make any warranties or guarantees regarding the security of your information.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service. Third-party Service Providers in use through the Service may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Facebook Pixel and Custom Audiences are services offered by Meta that tracks and reports website traffic and social media data. For more information on the privacy practices of Meta, Facebook, and their collection and use of your data, please click here.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our Service requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name, email address, and mailing address), and demographic information (such as zip code and age).
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that one or more of your children have provided us with Collected Data, please contact us using the methods outlined below. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our systems.
EU Resident General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) Rights Disclosure
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Our company processes your Collected Data with your consent. We may maintain/store the information indefinitely. You may withdraw your consent at any time by sending us written notice.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Service), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
If you are a European resident, then you have the following additional rights, exercisable by sending us written notice:
- You have the right to be informed as what data constituted a Collected Data and whether such will change from the descriptions set forth herein.
- You have the right to request copy from us of all Collected Data being stored by us;
- You have the right to correct any inaccurate Collected Data;
- You have the right to request that we delete any Collected Data provided that such rights is granted under GDPR;
- You have the right to request that we transfer any Collected Data to another company, at your expenses;
- You have the right to request that we limit the way or manner in which we use your Collected Data;
- You have the right to object or challenge the way we process the Collected Data: and
- You have the right to request that we provide a copy of our automated processing activities if you reasonably believe, in good faith, that your Collected Data is being processed unlawfully.
Notice Contact Information
Marriage Means Moore Inc.
29488 Woodward Avenue #507
Royal Oak, MI 48073
(248) 571-7040 phone