Understanding what pre-marriage coaching entails can help couples prepare for a long and happy marriage, so it’s important that you know what it is. Pre-Marriage coaching is essential for couples entering marriage because it helps set the proper expectations to navigate through this major life change. When couples create healthy habits early on in their relationship, they will have the tools to overcome future issues in their marriage. So, before you tie the knot let pre-marriage coaching teach you how to work out the kinks in your relationship and lay the groundwork for a happy marriage.
Benefits of Pre-Marriage Coaching
Research has proven that couples who go through premarital courses are better equipped and less likely to divorce. Pre-marriage coaching has been linked to a lower rate of divorce and a better quality of marriage for couples. Before you tie the knot, pre-marriage coaching can help you work out the kinks in your relationship and lay the groundwork for a happy marriage.
- Pre-marital coaching helps couples identify potential problems that may arise in their marriage and teaches them how to handle them.
- When a couple can anticipate potential issues that may arise in the future, they will be better prepared to deal with them before they have a negative impact on their marriage.
- When it comes to family, relationships, and communication, each of us brings our own unique perspective to the table when we get married. Even couples who get along well may disagree on certain aspects of marriage and family life, and if these disagreements aren’t addressed, they can cause rifts in relationships.
- Marriages are stronger and healthier when premarital differences are worked out with the help of a professional marriage coach.
What is included?
- While laying the groundwork for your marriage in pre-marriage coaching, we’ll cover the day-to-day issues that can put a strain on a relationship (such as money, intimacy, kids, family, friends and careers), so you can handle them with ease.
- You will learn how to compliment each other with the everyday stresses of relationships, such as communicating, problem solving, compromising and sharing roles & responsibilities.
- Understanding and developing your love maps
- You can schedule your first appointment by simply clicking this link.
Relationship Big Picture – Love Languages
In our time together, we will also cover the 5 Love Languages and the five pillars couples in happy marriages have and how they play out in your relationship. We’ll talk about the examples of marriages you have in your lives, good, bad, or otherwise. You will decide, together, the type of marriage you want to create and how you want to show up as partners.
Interested? Schedule a call with a coach to learn more.
If you’re reading this page and considering pre-marital coaching with Marriage Means Moore, you’re BRAVE. Most people don’t do marriage consciously, so this is uncharted territory. Let us help you come up with a road map together.
This is super vulnerable stuff. The types of conversation this will require you to have, with yourself and with each other, can be difficult. Mostly difficult not because the topics are stressful or tense but because they require you to be seen. About Marriage Means Moore
Total Investment $800.00
Every year, people spend thousands of dollars to make themselves look better on the outside. Shouldn’t you invest in yourself on the inside?
Minimum 8-week commitment