TAKE CHARGE TO BECOME YOUR BEST YOU!
Individual life coaching is for men and women. We will help you reach your personal and professional goals faster and with less stress. Feel like the 6-month program is too much for you? Only need a handful of sessions to get you through a tough spot? We have gotcha covered…
You answer some important questions about where you’re stuck, what you want to change, and what results you want. Then we create topics to work on to get you there.
Our Coaches can help you with:
- Accomplishing Significant Goals
- Being Present
- Building a Business
- Building a Personal Brand
- Building and Achieving Your Vision
- Building and Strengthening Relationships
- Building Confidence
- Building Courage and Taking the Leap
- Enhancing Health and Well-Being
- Finding and Living Your Purpose
- Increasing Organization and Productivity
- Leadership and Influence
- Managing Time
- Managing Transitions
- Reducing Anxiety and Self-Doubt
- Work Life Integration
Here is how we’ll work together:
- (4) 60-minute sessions conducted via Skype video (to be conducted within 6 weeks of each other).
- Support check-ins between sessions.
- Feeling of massive relief having someone in your corner, supporting you through a tough situation
How Much Does an Individual Coach Cost?
A great life coach is priceless — having a supportive partner to motivate you, challenge you, and help you become your very best self is invaluable. But at Marriage Means Moore, Inc. it’s also affordable. This is because we believe that meaningful, effective personal growth work should be accessible to everyone: Both in price, and in convenience.
For this reason, we keep our prices for effective coaching well below the national average. And our “accessibility mission” means that we make working with us easy and convenient in every way. That’s why we are always available to meet with you through online videoconferencing (Skype, FaceTime and Google Hangouts).
Duration of Coaching
The length of time required for coaching to be effective depends upon individual need(s). Research indicates that at least six to eight weeks are necessary for an individual to begin to make life changes, establish new routines, and form new habits.
- Full coaching assessment to identify needs, goals, problem areas and personal strengths
- One-on-one individual coaching sessions per month with certified life coach
- Customized coaching plan based on your needs, goals and current situation
- Choice of video conference or phone sessions
Life is a Journey
“In the end, each of us will be judged by our standard of life, not by our standard of living; by our measure of giving, not by our measure of wealth; by our simple goodness, not by our seeming greatness.”
Total Investment for Individual Coach
Every year, people spend thousands of dollars to make themselves look better on the outside. Shouldn’t you invest in yourself on the inside?
Cost: $700.00 (3-month commitment)